Saturday, December 5, 2009

Good evening . Things are rather down tempo today . Very laid back and relaxed . No hype , no stress and free from problems . Entertaining the same dose of medicine everyday can send you straight down . Six feet to be exact . The time is now 5.34 and i shall be making my way to johan's by 6 . Its that time of the year again where his family has their traditional christmas preparations . Seeming that his father is half french , we all celebrate christmas together . Celebrating christmas does not make us outcasts btw. Sorry i had to add that on haha . To me , its just like new years . I know where my allegiance lies and im sure you wont need further confirmation . I dont really have much to write about at this point of time . Maybe tonight or tommorow . We'll see .

No comments: